10.10.2016 | Heavy transport vehicles
BRACHT Group boosts wind energy transport
Our heavy haulage services are now complemented by SELF-DRIVING STHP FOR THE SAFE TRANSPORT OF ROTOR BLADES
For some time now, Hofmann Kran-Vermietung GmbH has been a much sought-after and reliable partner in the field of heavy transport. And there are good reasons for this. Alongside our perfect vehicle technology, our customers particularly appreciate our expertise, professional project engineering and impeccable all-round service.
Our heavy haulage services are now complemented bySELF-DRIVING STHP FOR THE SAFE TRANSPORT OF ROTOR BLADES
- Advantages and special features:
- Flexible transportation device (rotor blade adapter) for the construction of self-propelled transporters.
- The loading capacity of the system covers all conventional blade designs up to the 60 m class.
- Transporting the blade at a tilt angle of up to 60 degrees. Therefore, no modifications are required along the access routes.
- The adapter can accommodate rotor blades at the hub connection, thus enabling transport to areas that would never be possible with normal transfer trucks.
- Elevation angle of up to 60°.
- Pitch to the blade axis without limitation.
- Assembly and dismantling possible without a crane.